1. The Client must follow the House Rules and use the property of Motovilla with respect and care. The Client will be charged for causing any damage, loss or need for extra cleaning. The Renter has the right to charge the Client the cost of additional expenses and any damage caused to the property in amount that is not covered by insurance.
2. The Client is not allowed to bring additional people to Motovilla.
3. The Client must obey the laws of the Republic of Estonia, the legal orders and demands of police and/or property owner´s representative (including security guards). The Renter has the right to send the Client and/or additional people away, who don´t follow that rule, by terminating the Client Contract. The Client will be charged for accommodation and other used services.
4. The Client is responsible for any damage caused to the Renter. The Client will be charged for the cost of replacing or repairing any items that are damaged on the property of the Renter (bedclothes, towels, TVs, furniture, doors, windows, tableware, etc).
5. The Client must use the rooms, furniture, tableware, etc. according to their intended purpose. Moving the furniture is not allowed. Cooking or using kitchenware in the rooms is not allowed.
6. The Client may use only public or reserved rooms. The Client may not enter any other room.
7. The Client must leave the common rooms and outside area clean and orderly after using them. Cleaning utensils are in a utility room on the ground floor. Please take the kitchen garbage bags to the trash container outside.
8. The Client´s clothing and footwear should be free of dirt before entering the house.
9. Smoking is not allowed inside the house. Smoking is allowed in designated areas near exterior door and grill area.
10. Any gathering out of control, vandalism, disobeying the rules and other not allowed activities, organized by the Client, give the representative of the Renter the right to shut down the gathering and the Client will be charged for the costs of repairing or replacing the items that are damaged. No refunds will be made.
11. Before leaving, the Client must close doors and windows and turn off the lights in the rooms and dining room (the lights in the halls will turn off automatically).
12. Motovilla will not be considered responsible of any loss or theft of property belonging to the the Client.
13. Surveillance cameras are inside and outside the building. Since all technical systems in the building are monitored and managed automatically, do not attempt to regulate temperature, etc.
14. WIFi: motovillakylalised; no password required.
15. Clients have the right to personal privacy and non-disturbance. Quiet hours start at 11pm. No loud voices or music allowed inside or outside the building after this time.
1. Make sure that the kitchen area is left clean and orderly after using it, because there are other quests, too.
2. Any garbage or liquid spills on the floor must be removed with intended cleaning utensils.
3. Put your dishes in the dishwasher and turn on the dishwasher when it´s full. Dishwasher tablets are in the sink cabinet. Do not leave your dishes on the kitchen worktops or in the sink.
4. Clean dishes should be placed in the dish cabinets. Do not leave clean dishes in the dishwasher or on the kitchen worktops.
5. When using the cooker, turn on the air vent above the cooker.
6. After using the cooker, clean it with Vileda sponge scourer (placed in the sink cabinet).
7. Pots and pans must be washed with intended washing utilities. Do not put them in the dishwasher.
8. The garbage bin is in the sink cabinet. Close and remove the garbage bag when it´s full and place a new bag in the bin. Take the full garbage bag to the garbage container outside.
9. Do not wash food scrap, tea leaves, coffee grounds, etc down the sink – it will cause a blockage.
10. All packages placed in the refrigerator must be clean and closed. Leave some room for other quests, too.
11. Check if the food you placed in the refrigerator is fresh to avoid bad smell and bacteria.
12. Make sure you have turned off all the kitchen equipment before you leave the kitchen.
13. Close the kitchen door when you leave, because not every guest of the house has the right to use the kitchen. You need a code to enter the kitchen and use electrical kitchen equipment.
14. Make sure you leave the dining room clean and orderly after using it, because there are other quests using it as well.
15. Before you check-out, make sure you removed all your items from the refrigerator and kitchen. Please take all the leftovers and garbage to the garbage container outside.
Enjoy your stay!
If you need help: contact Motovilla (phone +372 53 022 058 or +372 53 022 058)
All the guests must follow the fire response procedures of Motovilla. Guests
1. must avoid any action that may cause fire or explosion;
2. must turn off any electrical equipment before leaving the house;
3. must check out the evacuation map, evacuation routes and locations of fire extinguishers;
4. must disallow children to use fire starters;
5. may smoke only in insignated areas outside the building;
6. may not place inflammable items on the cooker or in the sauna;
7. may not make an open fire where it´s not allowed. Open fire is allowed only in the insignated areas, but you may not leave before the fire is out;
8. may not use broken electrical equipment;
9. may not block or close evacuation routes or exit doors.
If the fire is discovered, everyone must follow the evacuation route and leave the building immediately. NB Doors open in the direction of escape easily and unobstructed.
IN CASE OF FIRE:
1) call the emergency number 112 and give the details of the fire (location, where it started), your name and contact phone number;
2) Warn anyone in the area so they can get to safety. Sound the alarm if necessary;
3) Fight the fire only if you can do it safely with proper extinguishing materials;
4) Close all doors and windows of the area
5) Inform the Renter
When firefighters arrive inform them about:
1) starting point and location of the fire;
2) hazards for people;
3) other hazards.